Your ULTRA performance filter for your whole family's health.
- Reduces 33 contaminants.
- Reduces harmful Chlorine & Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
- Removes 99.99% of Cysts
- Reduces Metals & Pesticides
- Removes Rust, Sediments & Impurities
- Removes Bad Taste & Odour
Studies from many reputable and estalished bodies have shown that chlorinated water can increase the risk of cancer. And boiling does not remove the chlorine.
With the breakthrough technology from Instapure, the inventor of Tap Filter Systems, this proprietary carbon activated technology uses an exclusive process to create maximum filtering efficiency in a small, compact size. The result is a stylish new addition to your kitchen or pantry that reduces 33 types of contaminants commonly found in our water, including cancer associated chlorine and its by-products.
A green alternative to bottled water, Instapure Tap Filter Systems can help reduce your personal carbon footprint.
Auto-switch extends filter life by automatically switching back to unfiltered water after each use.
The Electronic Filter Monitor System
Indicator light tells you when you need to change your filter, ensuring optimal filter performance and lifespan.
Filtering - green flashing light indicates that your filter is working properly.
Change Filter - red flashing light lets you know it's time to replace your filter.
Uses unfiltered water jet to rinse pots and dishes. This will extend the lifespan of your filter.
Boiling does not reduce chlorine and other contaminants. Skip boiling and drink filtered water. It saves electricity and your power bills.
Why buy and drink bottled water when you can have healthy filtered drinking water from your home. Bottle your filtered with your own tumbler, it is not difficult. Imagine, if we can reduce the consumption of bottled water, we can further help save energy use and save the environment.
- Oil is used to produce PET bottles.
- Fuel is consumed to transport bottled water.
- Air and noise pollution are produced when bottles of water are transported.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is emitted when bottles are incinerated.
- Landfill increases when bottles are not or cannot be recycled.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Not for use with hot water.
* Filter life is directly dependent on your local water condition and frequency of use.
* Contaminants reduction measurements are average reductions with a new filter.
For best results, it is recommended that the filter be changed every 378 litres or 2 – 3 months.
System Tested and Certified by Water Quality Association against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor, NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cysts and Lead, NSF/ANSI Standatd 372 for Lead Free Compliance.