A devastating fire can destroy your hard drive... and your irreplaceable data. Unlike unprotected media, the SentrySafe FIRESAFE / Waterproof Hard Drive enclosure prevents this kind of catastrophic loss by sealing the hard drive unit in a self-contained, injection molded case, thus ensuring computer based information is safe, secure and protected from the ravages of fire and water -- even under extreme conditions.
The world's first and only fire resistant and waterproof multi-purpose data protection chest. Allows users to backup data using their own storage devices (devices sold separately). Protects up to 60 CDs and DVDs (in 30 double-sided sleeves). Users connect their laptop or desktop computer via the internal USB port.
- ETL Verified for 1/2 hour fire protection up to 843°C
- ETL Verified Waterproof - FULL 24 hour submersion testing
- Tubular Key lock - provides security and privacy
- Internal USB port - connects your laptop or desktop computer to any digital storage device (USB 2.0 Y-cable included)
- Ideal for safekeeping 2.5" Hard Drive, Flash Drives, iPod, MP3 players, Memory Cards - CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD and xD
- Includes 10 CD/DVD Sleeves
- Organization Divider
- 2.8 Litres
DIMENSION : (H x W x D)
- Exterior : 24.8 x 23.2 x 27.6cm
- Interior : 16.9 x 13.4 x 12.7cm
- 10.0 kg