V9083.0794.P electric lock is designed with push buttom, is suitable for manual or automatic outside doors and drive-through gates and are interchangeable with the previous V90 (7920 series) and V83 (7910 series) electric locks.
It is standard supplied with the service function and, simply removing the internal part, can operate with the security function. Characteristics and finish make them ideal for installation even in surroundings subject to considerate temperature ranges.
Backset: adjustable 50-60-70-80mm, by means of a simple operation using the HEX (Allen) key provided.
- service (standard): lthe lock opens with the electric impulse and only resets once the door/gate has been opened and then closed. ti is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers and/or all types of automation systems.
- Security (selected by manually removing an internal part): the lock opens only when electric impulse and manual or automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. it is therefore not advisable to use it with a doorcloser and/or unsuitable for automation systems.
Double coil: which distributes the load uniformly
Voltage: standard 12AC
Case: one-piece galvanized steel
Cover: galvanized steel with handle
Rotating dead-bolt: AISI 304 inox stainless steel, high resistance, double tightness dead-bolt
Cylinder: Solid brass round cylinder, fixed internal, fixed external
- turning the key from the inside, it is possible to:
• block or activate the button function
• block or activate the “dogging device” function
- brass pins
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick resistant
- phosphor bronze pin spring
Striker: galvanized steel, to ensure the lock working correctly even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather change).
Supplied with: galvanized steel striker for horizontal installation, HEX Key (Allen key) for backset adjustment (V9083.0794.P)