The Viro cylindrical padlock has distinguished our Company since its foundation. Its particular cylindrical body makes it secure and highly resistant, and gives it a unique look.
Two offset latches guarantee the reliability of the “Series 100” to prevent shackle breakage.
Body: solid satin brass with transparent varnish protection and rounded edges to avoid abrasion.
Shackle: case-hardened and tempered steel for high resistance to attack, copper, nickel and chrome-plated for high corrosion resistance.
Keys: supplied with 03 Viro Patented profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key retaining;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick resistant;
- security pin, burglar resistant;
- 2 cases-hardened, tempered and nickel-plated steel spring-loaded latches;
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- D class steel latch springs;
- D class steel shackle spring.
Body Dimensions (A x B) : 80 x 36mm
Shackle Clearance (C - F) : 40 - 38mm
Shackle Diameter (D) : 14mm
Approximate Weight: 785g
Key No.: 015.PV