The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is The Easy and More Effective Way to Floss™. It is the number one recommended Water Flosser model among Dental Professionals in the US.
The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features ten pressure settings (between 5 to 90 psi), a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and seven unique tips.
Waterpik Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare Air Floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis and gum disease. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets.
- Effective Plaque Removal- Clinically Proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in 3 seconds
- Healthier Gums- Clinically proven up to 50 % more effective than traditional dental floss
- Ideal for Implants- Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss utilizing the orthodontic tip
- Essential for Braces- Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss utilizing the orthodontic tip
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to enhance circulation and keep your gums healthy
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- Reservoir capacity of 600ml, lasts 90+ seconds
- Pause button on handle
- 360 Degree Tip Rotation
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Covered reservoir with built-in tip storage
Complete with following accessories :
- 2 - Standard Jet Tips JT-100 Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
- 1 - Tongue Cleaner TC-100 Removes bacteria that causes bad breath
- 1 - Pik Pocket Tip PP-100 Gently delivers therapeutic rinses into the gum pockets
- 1 – Orthodontic Tip OD-100 Cleans hard to reach areas around braces and dental works
- 1 - Plaque Seeker Tip PS-100 It has three thin tufts of bristles to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas.
- 1 - Toothbrush TB-100 Tip Designed to let you brush and water floss at the same time. Use with or without toothpaste
*Accessories may defer.