This V97 electric locks with push button were specially designed for inside and outside doors and pedestrian gates that open outwards. This is necessary when safety regulations foresee and outward-opening escape route in the event of an emergency.
Characteristics and finish make them ideal for wooden or metal doors and gates, even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
Backset: adjustable from 50 to 80mm, by means of a simple operation with the Allen key supplied.
Double coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures long working life.
Voltage: Standard 12V AC
Case: one-piece galvanized and painted steel.
Cover: galvanized and painted steel.
Handle grip: nylon, and nylon cylinder/push button ring nut.
Latch: solid brass, self-locking with the device locked.
Ejector: nickel-plated steel, seperate from the latch to ensure the correct working of the lock even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker caused by weather changes.
Push button: brass.
Cylinders: solid brass, fixed internal , loose external.
- turn key from inside to block or activate the “Push” button
- brass pins
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant
- phosphor bronze pin springs
- inox stainless steel plate, with nylon guide for installation on walled door jambs
- standard, steel, for narrow frames
- both strikers are specifically designed for outward opening doors and gates
Supplied with: inox stainless steel striker, nylon guide, brass cylinder ring nut, Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.