This warranty is valid in Singapore only. Your product is under warranty for a period of twelve (12) months* off-site from the date of original purchase in accordance with the following terms & conditions:
1. Warranty registration must be submitted within 14 days from the date of purchase.
2. The company’s obligations under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s which found to be defective due to manufacturing defect.
3. The warranty shall not cover damage resulting from / through :
3.1 the original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
3.2 the product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
3.3 accidents, misuse, vandalilism or any manner of tampering.
3.4 unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the product.
3.5 incorrect installation to wrong electrical supply / voltage or human negligence.
3.6 normal usage, wear and tear, corrosion rusting and stains.
4. This warranty does not apply to any removable components, expendables and accessories.
5. This warranty does not apply in the events from acts of god, fire, or due to civil unrest .
6. Repairs during the warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service, the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of the product from place of installation to the Service Centre. Any request for collection and delivery will be charged accordingly.
7. In the event of repairs / replacement of any part/s of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty.
8. The company reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at it’s discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period.
9. Upon expiry of the warranty period, or in any events where the purchaser is unable to produce a valid warranty card or proof of purchase, service charges & spare parts cost will be applicable.
10. The purchaser will be informed on the status (repair or non-repairable) of their product. After which, the purchaser must collect the product from Duro’s Service Centre within 30 days. Any product not collected within the stipulated period will be disposed off. We are not liable for any loss after disposal.
11. Upon assessment by our service technician, those improper or misuse of the product, warranty will be voided and any service rendered will be charged accordingly.
12. When requesting for service, the original purchase receipt and the Acknowledgement Print-out should be presented.
13. No alteration of the Acknowledgement Print-out will be allowed.
14. In no event shall Duro International Pte Ltd be liable to the purchaser for and direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages or losses including, without limitation, to loss of use of the product, injury to person / or property.
15. Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision.