The Viro cylindrical padlock has distinguished our Company since its foundation. Its particular cylindrical body makes it secure and highly resistant, and gives it a unique look.
Body: solid satin brass with transparent varnish protection and rounded edges to avoid abrasion.
Shackle: case-hardened and tempered steel for high resistance to attack, copper, nickel and chrome-plated for high corrosion resistance.
Keys: supplied with 02 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key removable in locked and and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick resistant;
- security pin, burglar resistant;
- brass spring-loaded latches;
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- D class steel latch springs;
- D class steel shackle spring.
Body Dimensions (A x B) : 40 x 25mmm
Shackle Clearance (C - F) : 20 - 22mm
Shackle Diameter (D) : 6mm
Approximate Weight: 170g
Key No.: 011