When humidity, marine salinity and acid rain make other padlocks difficult to use, these Viro “Marine” padlocks provide higher resistance to severe weather conditions, thanks to the superior quality of the materials and the special treatments, making them the ideal solution.
And sometimes you might not need a bigger padlock, but just a longer shackle.
Body: nickel- and chrome-plated solid satin brass for maximum corrosion resistance, with rounded anti-abrasion edges. Internal boring and discharge hole created to avoid moisture stagnation.
Shackle: inox stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
Keys: supplied with 03 Viro Patented profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key removable in locked and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick resistant;
- two spring-loaded brass latches;
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- inox stainless steel latch springs;
- inox stainless steel shackle spring.
Body Dimensions (A x B x E) : 50 x 40 x 17mm
Shackle Clearance (C - F) : 55 - 30mm
Shackle Diameter (D) : 8mm
Approximate Weight: 325g
Key No.: 015.PV