LuCell - Need Help With Your Digital Lock?
Most digital lock problems are related to low, dead or Non-Alkaline batteries. For all LuCell models, we recommend the following:
DO NOT USE Rechargeable or Non-Alkaline batteries.
- Use quality name brand batteries.
- Purchase batteries from trusted sources.
- All batteries have expiration dates on them. Ensure those dates are as close to 10 years out from current year as possible.
- When changing batteries do not mix brands (i.e. all batteries should be of the same brand) or mix old batteries with new batteries.
- It is strongly recommended to change batteries every 6-8 months to prevent battery leak.
LU-2000 and LU-3000
Should your LU-2000 of LU-3000 safe fail to unlock after replacing with new Alkaline batteries, remove the batteries from the compartment. Install AC/DC adaptor provided to operate the safe.
Flip up the cover of the keypad and change batteries.
UP-040 and UP-060
Install new Alkaline batteries into the Emergency Battery Pack and insert the plug into the port on the left side of the safe door. Enter your PIN and open the safe. Change batteries immediately.
ICB-020 and ICB-040
Replacing batteries for your LuCell LU-2000: